Friday 21 April 2017

Education for a Decade

The year 2017, When I turn 28 years old. I also counted a decade since I started practi-cing my passion of being an educator in difference counties in Kenya.

ICT Training

Nature walk for Flora and Fauna
This year I Join my area community initiative called I See Maasai Development Initiative that runs a center in the Maasai Mara ecosystem called Mara Learning and Development Centre to help the community as a trainer in Tourism and ICT to Maasai youth in the area and in other counties.

I also this year has a lot of plans for training and creating awareness on wildlife conservation and training children importance of Wildlife conservation in the Maasai Mara for the better tomorrow.
Leopard on a tree in Maasai Mara.

Mara Learning Academy

Gifts from our Norwegians friends

No comments:

Post a Comment