Thursday 19 June 2014

     30th,Oct,2011 Meets Diane Ruffer from California.
Walking in the street of Nairobi city wearing red maasai attire is a rare thing,Maasai morans always wear in ceremonial occasions but i must do it to welcome my closer friend from California state.Diane congratulates me for the wonderful wildlife conservation passion in me and told me online to meets her on a safari to Kenya.with her was a bunch of presents to me and my mum.a brand new camera with pairs of batteries and some necklaces for mum back home.we exchange presents as mum was aware of her visitation to us.Diane insists me to accompany her for a safaris as most of African adventures come true with Maasai tour guides showing their beautiful culture and heritage in Kenya parks and reserves.i don't mind but i can't interrupt your agents safaris planned without my consent maybe next time.


Uhuru Park nairobi

Diane and i in Intercontinental hotel Nairobi

Mum present from Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment